Adam started his career in 2001, just days before the World Trade Center was attacked, which means he has had to help his clients through two of the worst market crashes in history.
He is one of 2,600+ Chartered Market Technicians® and one of only 62 individuals in the world who have earned both the CMT charter, as well as the CFP® certification.
- Locally, Adam has been named one of Central Ohio’s “20 People to Know in Finance” by Business First,
- Is a recipient of the 2011 Business First Greater Columbus “Forty Under 40″ award,
- A 5-time winner of Columbus CEO Magazine’s “Best of Business” awards (winning “Best Financial Advisory Firm”),
- Has been named one of central-Ohio’s “Top Fee-Only Financial Planning Firms” by Business First for three years in a row,
- Although, the piece of recognition he’s most proud of is being named a winner of the Better Business Bureau “Torch Award for Ethics & Trust.”
In addition to all the recognition he’s received here in Ohio, Adam has also been nationally recognized by:
- Financial Advisor Magazine as one of only eight portfolio managers chosen to their “Research All-Star Team” for research and investment management.
- Investopedia named him as one of the top-100 Most Influential Financial Advisors in the U.S.
- Proactive Advisor Magazine interviewed and featured him on the cover of their magazine with a focus on his patented, Defense First® investment management strategy.
While he spends a good bit of time managing the everyday inner-workings of the company and assisting our other financial advisers with high-level, complex financial, retirement, and estate planning needs, Adam’s primary role at Libertas is managing all of our corporate and individual client investment portfolios.
Raised in a family of teachers, he has also become an accomplished speaker, writer, and educator, providing programs and workshops for corporations, non-profits, and other organizations, both private and public.
Lastly, Adam is an accomplished columnist and formerly a regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch “Trading Deck.” You can also find many of his columns in Forbes, US News & World Report, Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Investopedia, and many others. Locally, he has either been interviewed by, or written articles for Business First, The Columbus Dispatch, and has appeared several times on WBNS 10TV.