Adam started his career in 2001, just 10 days before the World Trade Center was attacked, which means he’s had the fortunate experience of helping his clients through three of the worst market stock market crashes in U.S. history.
He holds the elite CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification, is one of only 2,600+ Chartered Market Technicians (CMT) in the world, is a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) through the international federation of Technical Analysts and a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), helping entrepreneurs and business owners to make work “optional” and exit their companies in a profitable, tax-efficient manner.
- Locally, Adam has been named one of Central Ohio’s “20 People to Know in Finance” by Business First,
- Is a recipient of the 2011 Business First Greater Columbus “Forty Under 40″ award,
- A 6-time winner of Columbus CEO Magazine’s “Best of Business” awards (winning “Best Private Wealth Management Firm”),
- Has been named one of central-Ohio’s “Top Fee-Only Financial Planning Firms” by Business First every year since 2014,
- The piece of recognition he’s most proud of is being named a winner of the Better Business Bureau “Torch Award for Ethics & Trust.”
In addition to all the recognition he’s received here in Ohio, Adam has also been nationally recognized by:
- Financial Advisor Magazine as one of only eight portfolio managers chosen to their “Research All-Star Team” for research and investment management.
- Investopedia named him as one of the top-100 Most Influential Financial Advisors in the U.S.
- Proactive Advisor Magazine interviewed and featured him on the cover of their magazine with a focus on his Defense First® investment management strategy.
Adam spends the majority of his time assisting clients with high-level, complex financial, retirement, and estate planning needs, as well as managing all of our corporate and individual client investment portfolios.
Raised in a family of teachers, he has become an accomplished speaker, writer, and educator, providing financial planning classes, “401(k) Boot Camps,” and many other programs and workshops for individuals, couples, corporations and organizations, both private and public.
Lastly, Adam is an accomplished columnist. He is a regular contributor to Seeking Alpha and a former contributor to “The Trading Deck” on Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.com. You can also find his columns in Forbes, US News & World Report, Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Investopedia, and many others. Locally, he has either been interviewed by, or written articles for Columbus Business First, The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus CEO Magazine, and has appeared several times on WBNS 10TV.