Through alliances with a variety of institutional partners including TD Ameritrade Institutional, Pension Design Group, Summit Benefit Solutions, and HR Butler, we design, implement, and manage corporate and non-profit retirement plans for companies based in Ohio with satellite locations across the country.
There are five significant components that separate us from the vast majority of financial planning and investment management firms:
- Fiduciary: We are a NAPFA affiliated, Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm, which means we cannot legally accept commissions or kickbacks of any kind.
- Accountability: We are a 3(38) Fiduciary, which means that, when it comes to investment management, we take the fiduciary responsibility of the investments off your shoulders.
- Proactive Employee Education: Through on and/or off-site educational “Boot Camps,” personalized 1-on-1 meetings with your employees, and plan-level “Executive Concierge” meetings with your investment committee, we implement a process that aims to increase the retirement readiness of your workforce.
- Tactical Investment Management: Through the use of trend-following, relative strength, and other technical analysis-driven investment management strategies, we aim to participate and grow our clients’ wealth during favorable periods, and then protect wealth when risk levels are high. Put simply, our strategy is aimed at avoiding market crashes, first and foremost, which is why we named our patented investment management strategy “Defense First®.” Our goal is for you arrive at retirement on time, and more importantly, protect your money so that it lasts longer than you do.
- Cost Transparency: We keep our retirement plan costs both transparent and competitive through the use of open architecture Record Keepers, trusted Third Party Administrators (TPAs), and low-cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
Through our retirement plan consulting process, we analyze your business, offer objective advice and strategies to increase service, decrease cost, and lower your tax bill, all while protecting you from fiduciary liability.
From 401(k)’s and profit-sharing plans to executive benefit Cash Balance plans – the possibilities are endless. Head over to our contact page to request an unbiased analysis of your company’s retirement planning needs today.